PS Malik gives you some more truths of life
· 42.7% of all statistics is made on the spot.
· As soon as you mention something?? if it is good, it is taken?. If it is bad, it happens.
· He who has the gold, makes the rules —- Murphy’s golden rule.
· If you come early, the bus is late. If you come late?? the bus is still late.
· Once you have bought something, you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
· When in a queue, the other line always moves faster and the person in front of you will always have the most complex of transactions.
· If you have paper, you don’t have a pen. If you have a pen, you don’t have paper. If you have both, no one calls.
· Especially for Engineering Students: If you have bunked the class, the professor has taken attendance.
· You will pick up maximum wrong numbers when on roaming.
· The door bell or your mobile will always ring when you are in the bathroom.
My Website is psmalik.com
There are my Blogs also.
My other website is searchingone.com